Todd Mosenthal, DC, CAc, CIDN
- Dartmouth College, BA, Pre-Med and Religion, 1976
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic degree, summa cum laude, 1982
- Advanced Proficiency Rated Activator Practitioner
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified in Dry Needle Therapy
- Certified Class IV Laser Therapist
After falling off a 35 foot roof and breaking my back for the third time, I was told by the doctors that I had to wear a full body corset for the rest of my life. They said that I would not be able to participate in sports and once my pain was bad enough they would see if surgery would help. I was 23 years old and devastated. Coming from a very traditional medical background (DHMC’s intensive care unit is named after my uncle), a chiropractor was last on my “go to” list. However, it was to a chiropractor I went. I threw away my body corset 6 months later! I knew at that point what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I haven’t regretted it for one day!
When I am not in the office…
I enjoy spending time with my wife and four daughters, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, boating and enjoying the amazing beauty and friends found in the greater Plymouth area.